- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Help for Blurred Vision at Arvada Optometric Center in Colorado
Are you or a loved one currently experiencing blurred vision? The team at Arvada Optometric Center knows that it can be disconcerting when you have a problem with seeing items and you know the imagery should be sharper. We are an optometrist Westminster CO patients know they can depend on and we are looking forward to providing treatment to you at a time most convenient for you.
Conditions That Can Potentially Cause Blurred Vision
Being an optometrist Westminster CO patients can rely on to help with any vision problems, we know that you will be curious about conditions that may have led to getting a case of blurred vision. The most common conditions include:
- Dry eyes: A patient’s eyes that chronically do not produce sufficient lubrication can lead to blurred vision. Prescription eye drops can often remedy the problem.
- Age-related macular degeneration: The blurring of vision that comes with AMD tends to affect people as they get older. AMD is one of the leading causes of blindness in seniors.
- Diabetic retinopathy: Uncontrolled blood sugar resulting in diabetes is a serious illness that can lead to people losing their limbs due to peripheral neuropathy. Cardiovascular issues can also occur in diabetic patients. Your eye doctor sometimes sees patients whose onset of blurry vision is the result of diabetes.
- Glaucoma is another serious condition that can cause blurred vision. Left untreated by an optometry professional, glaucoma can lead to a permanent case of blindness.
- Pregnancy: It’s not uncommon for pregnant women to experience temporary blurred vision because of hormonal changes. See your eye doctor, because blurred vision during pregnancy can also indicate gestational diabetes.
Regular Eye Exams Are Crucial for Detecting Symptoms of Blurred Vision
You should come in for a visit with your preferred eye doctor for a vision wellness checkup at least once a year. Only by undergoing regular eye examinations can the optometrist spot changes before they become more serious.
If you cannot remember the last time you came in for a vision check, now would be a good time to make arrangements with our staff, especially if you have concerns about blurred vision.
We are an optometrist Arvada CO community members have been coming to for many years and we are grateful for their loyalty.
Get Help for Your Blurry Vision at Arvada Optometric Center in Colorado
As an optometrist, Arvada CO patients with blurry vision frequently consult to improve their eyesight; we stay on top of the latest developments in vision research so we can provide outstanding service to each patient who comes through our doors.
If you happen to have any questions or concerns about our approach to treating blurry vision or if you are ready now to make an appointment, please contact Arvada Optometric Center today.