If you're in search of a place where you can get great care for your eyes around Arvada, CO, look no further than Arvada Optometric Center. We have great eye doctors who will not only examine your eyes but also provide a solution for any number of issues you may have. We offer a variety of services tailored to help you regain vision and prevent or treat any eye diseases for all members of your family, including kids and seniors. These services include:
- Eye exams to evaluate the health of your eyes as well as their internal structures. We test both vision and function. Regular eye exams are important for your overall wellness and help to detect eye diseases and conditions early enough to enable effective treatment.
- Sunglass fitting for prescription sunglasses, frames, polarized lenses, tinted lenses, and specialized solutions for outdoor activities like sports and job-related safety specifications.
- Contact lens fitting for specialty lenses like toric, extended-wear, disposable, multifocal, scleral, rigid gas-permeable, and a variety of other lens types.
- Eyeglass and frame fitting at our convenient in-house optical department where our opticians help you pick the best lens solution for your lifestyle and frames that will best compliment your face.
- Diagnosis and treatment of keratoconus which occurs when your cornea thins and becomes cone-shaped. Keratoconus causes blurred vision and makes you more susceptible to light but is treatable in early and intermediate stages using corrective lenses or a cornea transplant in its advanced stages.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular diseases including but not limited to dry eye, glaucoma, conjunctivitis, macular degeneration, and cataracts. We also offer screenings for those predisposed to developing eye conditions due to genetics or medical history.
- Diagnosis and treatment of computer vision which is eye strain that develops due to using the computer for long hours.
- Dry Eye is a condition that occurs when there is a problem with the basal tears. Tears spread evenly over the eyes, and the mucus layer combines with the watery layer to help ensure eye hydration. If any of these layers are deficient, symptoms of dry eye can develop.
Contact Our Eye Doctors in Arvada for Professional Eye Care
Our eyes are the main means by which we experience the world around us. Vision is extremely important to the quality of a person’s life. This is why our eye exams are focused on both improving vision and preventing severe eye issues such as glaucoma. Close investigation of eye health also helps to indicate other health problems like diabetes and high blood pressure. For more information on our eye care services or to schedule an appointment with our optometrists, call us today at (303) 424-5282.