- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We accept the following insurances:
|Met life Vision||Blue Cross Blue Shield|
|Blue View Vision||Medicare|
**Our office is now part of the VSP Global Premier Program. This program will deliver more opportunities for VSP members to enhance their overall health as well as maximize their benefits through additional discounts.
What is the difference between vision and medical plans?
- Vision plans pay towards your yearly comprehensive examination that determines your glasses and/or contacts prescription.
- Medical insurance pays when there is a medical issue with your eye such as pink eye, infections, abrasions, glaucoma, diabetes, etc.
Services not covered by insurance:
- Payment is expected at time of service. We need a 50% deposit on glasses to get them started and the balance paid at pick up.
- We will bill your insurance as a courtesy to you. Coverage varies from plan to plan and an authorization obtained at the time of service does not guarantee payment. Any denied services will be billed to the patient.